Moving Forward

Monday, September 26, 2011

Just got a review about my latest book: IF I'M SO SMART WHY CAN'T I GET RID OF THIS CLUTTER? WHAT A REVIEW!!! WOW...
5.0 out of 5 stars
Who Knew? Cool Coping Strategies to Clean Up Your Clutter, September 25, 2011
By Judy Krings, Ph.D., CMC, PCC (WI) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: If I'm So Smart, Why Can't I Get Rid of This Clutter?: Tools to Get it Done! (Volume 1) (Paperback)
Who do you know who hasn't said, "If only I could get rid of that!" Or, "I don't know how or where to get started organizing this mess!" Not just women, either, as I know guys who wish they had a magic wand to organize their garage. Life make-over magician Sallie Felton is the answer to your "clear my clutter" prayers. She's a sincere yet humorous tell-it-like-it-is coach who empowers you to make organization a fascinating art form. Her bald-faced honest personal stories as well as those of her successful clients, engender hope to even the most dramatic hoaders. She is a walking encyclopedia with lists of easy, doable resources igniting you to get it done now. No matter what you need to let go of, she has solid answers. I have never seen a how-to book so power-packed with specific strategies to help you conquer physical, emotional, and spiritual "stuckitis". If your life is bogged down in any way, or you need the perfect gift, grab a copy of this phenomenal book NOW.
thank you Judy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home